Thanking God for who He is according to Scripture:
- Thanking God for being our Possessor. “The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old” (Proverb 8:22).
- Thanking God for being our Qualifier. “Giving thanks to the Father, which hath made us meet to e partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light’ (Colossians 1:12).
- Thanking God for being our Redeemer. “For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” (Job 19:25).
- Thanking God for being our Savior. “For unto us is born this day in the city of David, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord” (Luke2:11).
- Thanking God for being our Teacher. “I will instruct you and teach you in the way thou shall go; I will guide you with mine eye” (Psalm 32:8).