Thanking God for who He is, according to Scripture:
- Thanking God, He is our Keeper. “The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand” (Psalm 121:5).
- Thanking God, He is our Life. “When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory” (Colossians 3:4).
- Thanking God, He is our Maker. “O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker” (psalm 95:6).
- Thanking God, He is The Never-ending God. “But thou are the same, and thy years shall have no end” (Psalm 102:27).
- Thanking God, He is our Owner. “For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s” ( 1 Corinthians 6:20).